VIDEO ANALYSIS

The main aim of video analysis is to create resources which objectively display key information and facts about an activity that can be used to support and enhance the feedback process.

ANALYSIS FOR 
SPORT

The Nacsport video analysis software is used across 60 countries and in more than 35 different sports. The features and range of versions available mean it is used by national governing bodies and professional teams like Liverpool FC, but also by local grassroots teams, schools, colleges, and universities.

With affordable annual costs and lifetime licenses available, there is a Nacsport version to suit your budgets and requirements.

NACSPORT
Nacsport video analysis software with timeline template and graphic descriptor window

WHY USE VIDEO ANALYSIS?

Can you remember everything that happens in a performance? Does your team remember everything in the same way? Can you base all of your decisions and feedback just on memory? Trust us, the answer to these questions is no.

 

Studies have shown elite level coaches only remembered 30% of the key factors in a match that determined success. Sports performance analysis can objectively reveal the missing 70% and confirms the accuracy of our memory (the other 30%!).

So by using video analysis, you can better understand your performances by diving into the detail and creating resources to give evidence based feedback to your team that will support your coaching messages and philosophies.

An effective video analysis process is all about getting your video, breaking it down into clips and data to understand the performance, then filtering that information into a succinct and clear feedback resource to present and share with your team to increase understanding.

 

At AnalysisPro, we have all of the tools to make this easy, accessible and effective for you. Whatever your sport, whatever your level, we are committed to providing Analysis For All.

BENEFITS OF VIDEO ANALYSIS

Confirm understanding across your team

Get the whole team on the same page and working together in synergy towards the goals you have identified.

Know your strengths and weaknesses

The camera doesn't lie. You can use video analysis to find strengths and weaknesses then importantly, show those to others.

Identify and enhance marginal gains

Get granular and go into as much detail as you need to. Find those key moments to improve and make a difference each time.

VIDEO ANALYSIS PROCESS

The video analysis process for sport
Codimg video analysis software with a timeline and dashboard window open for team training

ANALYSIS FOR
NON-SPORT

The Codimg performance analysis software has been created for any environment that wants to apply a video analysis review process. If you are involved in simulation training, teacher coaching, emergency services, team development or any other activity that you can record a video of, Codimg gives you a way to easily unlock the information inside that footage!

CODIMG

WHAT NEXT?

ONLINE
COURSES

Our online courses enable you to understand, develop and apply a sports performance analysis process.

CASE
STUDIES

Read some of our case studies to understand how our clients are taking full advantage of analysis solutions.

ANALYSIS
WEBINARS

Learn more about the benefits of video analysis by watching back our webinars and interviews with analysts in the field.

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER

Sign up to our monthly performance analysis newsletter and keep yourself in the know with the latest news, releases and forthcoming updates.

Thanks for subscribing!

LOCATION

111 Gate Road

Penygroes

Llanelli

Carmarthenshire

SA14 7RN

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
  • YouTube

FOLLOW US

© 2022 by AnalysisPro